The Comfort Me Body Pillow is supportive during and after pregnancy. The unique design hugs the body providing ultimate support to your belly and legs while keeping hips in a comfortable position.
- Natural shape contours body to help mum sleep better during pregnancy
- Secondary use as a nursing pillow post Partum
- Toddlers love to cuddle this pillow when relaxing
- 100% natural cotton cover is machine washable
- Additional slip covers sold separately for different design options
- Age SuitabilityPregnancy Pillow- Parental Use Only, Feeding Pillow- Birth +, Toddler Pillow- 18 Months
- Carton Weight2.95 kgs
- Pack Size2
- Softgoods MaterialCotton (cover) & Polyester (filling)
Care and Comfort
To provide comfort for your child always ensure you use 100% cotton bedding or soft fabrics that won’t irritate or cause your child to be uncomfortable. Also available why not try the 5 in 1 beanbag that transforms for five separate uses as required, from the prenatal stage to well into infant phase. Offering two functions in the prenatal stage the bean bag easily unzips to reveal a maternal cushion for the day or bump support sleeping cushion for the night. Then when bub arrives the other three functions provide valuable support for both you and bub. Simply replace cushion, then zip up for use as an infant Bean Bag in the early months or use the inside cushion as a breastfeeding pillow or protective cushion as bub learns to sit. A fantastic multi-purpose cushion you’ll be wondering how other’s survive without!